1. Who is the only five-time All-Star?
2. Who is the only non-pitcher to be on at least four All-Star teams?
3. Who is the youngest player to be on at least three All-Star teams?
4. Name the three players tied for youngest All-Star, all making it at age 22.
5. Name the five players who have been on both the NL and AL All-Star teams.
6. Name the one guy who made it in the AL, then in the NL, and then in the AL again.
7. Who are the two 36-year-olds who made the All-Star team this year, the oldest players ever to make it?
8. Who are the two players to make it at both SS and CF?
9. Who is the only player to make four All-Star teams while aged 31 or older?
10. How many All-Star teams has Nick Alexander made?
ANSWERS IN THE FIRST COMMENT.